Friday, December 17, 2010

The Five Stages of Grief

  1. Denial – "There’s no way Will Muschamp would ever leave Texas, it’s just a rumor."
  2. Anger – "I HATE YOU, WILL MUSCHAMP, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS GATORS LOSE EVERY FUCKING GAME!"
  3. Bargaining – "Okay, we got a lot of money, we’ll make Will Muschamp a good offer and Mack Brown will agree to step down after next season."
  4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?  Football is dead to me!”
  5. Acceptance – "Oh well, guess this is what it’s like to be a Notre Dame fan..."
If you haven't yet, join my College Football Bowl Pick 'Em league on Yahoo, its fun and free, no password required! http://y.ahoo.it/F8ddHadi
College Football Predictions – Bowl Season

Pro Football Predictions – Week 15

-Kanan

No comments:

Post a Comment